Win A Trip To DICE Headquarters With Only in Battlefield 3 Community Challenge
Battlefield 3 is without a doubt THE greatest game yet, and yes this is for a fact until the next big Battlefield game. But DICE has decided to hold what I think is their first community challenge since the games release, they are looking for amazing stuff which YOU believe is worth to win yourself a trip DICE Headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden WITH ALL EXPENSES PAID.
There are plenty of epic moments like this done before but DICE has an open challenge to any and all Battlefield 3 players of all platforms so fire up those DVR's, Ready your computers for video editing and keep that bandwidth at the ready to upload YOUR entry to YouTube.
Follow the rules and guidelines outlined below to see what you need to do to enter the competition.
Battlefield 3 is a fun game but it's even more fun when people do the most AMAZING thing, capture them in video and share it on YouTube, DICE has gone ahead and shown us some community favorite videos below:
DICE has outlined the terms and conditions necessary to participate, read up on them below:
- Create your unique Battlefield Moment trailer based on your own Battlefield 3 gameplay footage
- Feel free to use the Battlefield 3 asset pack which you can download from here
- Use your own captured HD footage
- Please make sure to only use the supplied Battlefield 3 theme for your trailer soundtrack, since we will not be able to consider your entry (no matter how great) if it contains other copyrighted music.
- Upload your trailer to YouTube
- Email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 23, 2012 and make sure to use the subject line "Only in Battlefield 3" in your email. Please include your full name, address, daytime phone number and date of birth.
and the winner will be decided by:
- A jury consisting of the DICE Battlefield 3 team will then trawl through the entries and select a shortlist of contenders
- Shortlisted entries will appear in a dedicated playlist on the Battlefield YouTube channel where the entire Battlefield community will be able to review and comment
- From the shortlisted entries DICE will pick 3 winners who will each win a 3-day trip for two to Stockholm, staying in a 5-star hotel. In addition to sampling the sights of the Swedish capital you will also get to visit the DICE Studio and meet the makers of Battlefield 3.
So fire up those DVR's, FRAPS and / or any other recording devices and keep your fingers crossed as soon as you send in YOUR entry. The contest ends January 23rd so get on those servers PRONTO.