Wccftech Deals – Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) and Premier Windows 10 Training Bundles
We’ve got a double bundle for you here today. One lets you explore the wild wilderness of Windows 10 and learn all the intricacies with a safari guide that’ll be able to safely escort you through the wondrous things that Windows 10 can be capable of, and only for $49.95 with 46+ lectures that can get quite in-depth.
The second sweet deal is a great bundle, in and of itself, of courses designed to make you into a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate. What is that exactly? A high-speed, highly qualified magical database manager with MS SQL skills that would scare an ordinary database junkie. You’ll go through three courses and learn the ins and outs of of Microsoft’s SQL in a way that’ll make you a lucrative investment for employers. Having an MCSA certification can do wonders for your career. And you can get ready for your certification for a mere $35.99, far less than the normal $439.
Two great bundles, two great ways to learn.
In these two bundles you’ll find some great courses taught by some of the best instructors around. The MCSA courses are taught by iCollege, a certified and recognized learning platform for Microsoft certifications and the Windows 10 training is taught by Windows10update.com. So click on those links up there to check out the deal and sign-up to get your learnin’ on.
Windows 10 Training Courses:
- Seamlessly navigate Windows 10 w/ high-definition instructional videos
- Read up on security tips & tricks w/ the Windows 10 Security eBook ($34.95 value)
- Learn w/ a leading expert in the Windows ecosystem
- Get introduced to Windows 10 w/ the included e-book, ($14.95 value)
- Refresh your skills anytime w/ lifetime access to introductory tutorials
- Receive annual access to additional tutorials to stay current on updates
MCSA Bundle Courses:
- Microsoft Exam 70-461: Querying Microsoft SQL Server Course
- Microsoft Exam 70-462: Administering SQL Server Databases Course
- Microsoft Exam 70-463: Implementing a Data Warehouse Course