Microsoft Is Now Releasing Third Windows 10 Creators Update Cumulative Build
Microsoft has started to roll out a new Windows 10 Creators Update cumulative build to millions of its users. Today's cumulative update KB4016240 brings the OS version number up from Windows 10 Creators Update build 15063.138 to 15063.250. A couple of weeks since its official release, this is already the third cumulative update being sent out to Windows 10 Creators Update users.
Third Windows 10 Creators Update cumulative build
Microsoft wrote that this non-security update includes quality improvements, and "no new operating system features are being introduced in this update." Here's the complete changelog of bug fixes and minor improvements that today's Windows 10 Creators Update cumulative build offers.
- Addressed issue where VMs might experience loss in network connectivity while provisioning IP addresses.
- Addressed issue that does not initiate a remote ring on the device when RemoteRing Configuration Service Provider (CSP) is used.
- Addressed issue where a memory leak occurs in Internet Explorer when hosting pages containing nested framesets that load cross-domain content.
- Addressed issue that causes users to get logged out from Web applications intermittently.
- Addressed issue with a very dim internal monitor that may occur when booting with the external monitor only and then switching to the built-in panel only.
- Addressed issue where running Win32 Direct3D applications or games in full-screen exclusive mode causes the system to become unresponsive when resuming from Connected Standby.
- Addressed issue where when upgrading to Windows 10, version 1703, with the system language set to Chinese, the progress page displays geometric shapes instead of the correct localized strings.
- Addressed issue that prevents the lock screen from being disabled using Group Policy on Professional SKUs.
- Addressed issue in Windows Forms configuration options, which causes antivirus applications to stop working at startup.
- Addressed additional issues with compatibility, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge.
If you have updated your computer to Windows 10 Creators Update, today's update will be automatically downloaded and installed from Windows Update. For more details, visit the official changelog post.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter