The Witcher 3 New Mod Improves Camera Inside Buildings
A new The Witcher 3 mod has been released recently, a new mod that will improve exploration considerably.
The new mod, called Player Interior No Run Lock mod, removes the automatic run lock while exploring buildings, and keeps the camera zoomed out as it is while exploring outside, making exploring buildings a lot better than before.
Remove the automatic run and sprint locks + camera getting closer, when player is on interiors.
With this mod, walking/running indoor or outdoor does not make any difference anymore.
This mod modifies the file playerInteriorTracker.ws which is rarely modded. So compatibility with others mods is very high.
More information on the new The Witcher 3 mod can be found on its Nexus Mods page.
Another major The Witcher 3 mod has been released earlier this month. The latest update of the Enhanced Edition mod introduced plenty of new gameplay tweaks.
The Witcher 3 Enhanced Edition 4.61 Release Notes
- Fixed version number mismatch which didn’t make the options reset to their new defaults.
- Toxicity redesign.
- Added bandages that remove stacks of bleed, these can be crafted without a fire.
- Sarrim’s ability can trigger outside of combat.
- Increased dark curse sword effect timer to 5 seconds.
- Nerfed the djinn a bit so it’s less annoying to fight.
- Metabolic Control changed to Enzymatic Induction.
- Fast Metabolism changed to Adrenal Influence.
- Heightened Tolerance now lowers the chance of toxicity fever triggering.
- Enzymatic Induction changed to Remedial Brew.
- Witcher senses now work as a toggle, is no longer disabled when interacting with things, and doesn’t play a sound when entering/leaving the state.
- Added a new sound effect on being blinded.
- Improved tooltips for potions that increase the stack timer for bleed and poison.
- Kikimore vomit now applies poison stacks.
- Transferring a ton of items to an already full stash no longer causes tinnitus.
- Death screen appears faster.
- Restored the movement speed shuffle feature from previous versions of EE, which is bound to the scroll wheel.
- “Food and Drink” category renamed to “Consumables”.
- Removed the high toxicity drunk effect, there’s only the short low toxicity drunk effect now.
- Horse bags no longer all have the same inventory capacity.
- Full Moon buffed, now increases your vitality up to 35% and increases you injury resistance up to 90%, also costs less toxicity
- Thunderbolt has more armor piercing, and the attack speed debuff stays the same on all levels
- Ingredient quality and type locks are now remembered when exiting the alchemy menu.
- Added an option to disable automatic horse whistling when meditating at a fire.
- Buffed the stats of swords with the Dark Curse effect.
- Fixed bug where whirling in certain bomb clouds would crash the game.
- Fixed ring igni effect not working visually with pyromaniac talent.
- Fixed obliteration 3 effect being canceled on Ultimatum after performing a rend execution.
- Fixed large katakans not having their weather ability.
- Fixed being able to craft gear with 2 of the same ingredient types if you don’t have more than the combined number.
- Fixed a bug where crafting removed more ingredients than it should’ve.
- Fixed enchantments not carrying over when upgrading gear.
- Fixed fistfighters start with low stamina.
- Fixed well of energy mutation not working correctly.
- Fixed clearance potion getting oil and repair bonuses stuck on equipment.
- Fixed some crafted sword quality levels being incorrect.
- Fixed Gremist not having the Wolf Talisman.
- Fixed weird drop rates from Shields, namely gambesons spawning in every treasure.
- Fixed drowners being too resistant to Axii.
The Witcher 3 is now available in all regions on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The game will be released before the end of the year on Nintendo Switch as well.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter