The Witcher 3 Enhanced Edition 4.61 Introduces New Gameplay Tweaks
A new version of The Witcher 3 Enhanced Edition mod has been released recently, introducing some new gameplay fixes and more.
The Witcher 3 Enhanced Edition 4.61 introduces changes to Toxicity, potions, Witcher sense and more. Catch the full changelog below.
The Witcher 3 Enhanced Edition 4.61 Release Notes
- Fixed version number mismatch which didn’t make the options reset to their new defaults.
- Toxicity redesign.
- Added bandages that remove stacks of bleed, these can be crafted without a fire.
- Sarrim’s ability can trigger outside of combat.
- Increased dark curse sword effect timer to 5 seconds.
- Nerfed the djinn a bit so it’s less annoying to fight.
- Metabolic Control changed to Enzymatic Induction.
- Fast Metabolism changed to Adrenal Influence.
- Heightened Tolerance now lowers the chance of toxicity fever triggering.
- Enzymatic Induction changed to Remedial Brew.
- Witcher senses now work as a toggle, is no longer disabled when interacting with things, and doesn’t play a sound when entering/leaving the state.
- Added a new sound effect on being blinded.
- Improved tooltips for potions that increase the stack timer for bleed and poison.
- Kikimore vomit now applies poison stacks.
- Transferring a ton of items to an already full stash no longer causes tinnitus.
- Death screen appears faster.
- Restored the movement speed shuffle feature from previous versions of EE, which is bound to the scroll wheel.
- “Food and Drink” category renamed to “Consumables”.
- Removed the high toxicity drunk effect, there’s only the short low toxicity drunk effect now.
- Horse bags no longer all have the same inventory capacity.
- Full Moon buffed, now increases your vitality up to 35% and increases you injury resistance up to 90%, also costs less toxicity
- Thunderbolt has more armor piercing, and the attack speed debuff stays the same on all levels
- Ingredient quality and type locks are now remembered when exiting the alchemy menu.
- Added an option to disable automatic horse whistling when meditating at a fire.
- Buffed the stats of swords with the Dark Curse effect.
- Fixed bug where whirling in certain bomb clouds would crash the game.
- Fixed ring igni effect not working visually with pyromaniac talent.
- Fixed obliteration 3 effect being canceled on Ultimatum after performing a rend execution.
- Fixed large katakans not having their weather ability.
- Fixed being able to craft gear with 2 of the same ingredient types if you don’t have more than the combined number.
- Fixed a bug where crafting removed more ingredients than it should’ve.
- Fixed enchantments not carrying over when upgrading gear.
- Fixed fistfighters start with low stamina.
- Fixed well of energy mutation not working correctly.
- Fixed clearance potion getting oil and repair bonuses stuck on equipment.
- Fixed some crafted sword quality levels being incorrect.
- Fixed Gremist not having the Wolf Talisman.
- Fixed weird drop rates from Shields, namely gambesons spawning in every treasure.
- Fixed drowners being too resistant to Axii.
The Witcher 3 Enhanced Edition mod can be downloaded from Nexus Mods.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter