Zelda Link’s Awakening New Footage Shows Ocarina Of Time Cameo And More
New gameplay footage has been released today for The Legend of Zelda Link’s Awakening, the upcoming remake of the classic GameBoy entry in the series launching in a few weeks on Nintendo Switch.
The new footage, which has been shared by GameXplain, has been taken from the E3 2019 demo, but it features areas which were normally not accessible. The footage also features an Ocarina of Time cameo and some brand new music.
The Legend of Zelda Link’s Awakening will go beyond being a simple remake as it will include some brand new features not seen in the original, such as the new Chamer Dungeon, which will allow players to create their own dungeons.
- As Link, explore a reimagined Koholint Island and collect instruments to awaken the Wind Fish to and a way home
- Explore numerous dungeons, riddled with tricks, traps, and enemies, including some from the Super Mario series
- Meet and interact with unique locals to get help on your adventure
- Listen to a reawakened soundtrack that helps bring life to Koholint Island
- Earn Chambers (Dungeon Rooms) and arrange them to complete objectives in the all-new Chamber Dungeon.
- Complete dungeons throughout the story to earn their rooms for the Chamber Dungeon.
- Earn additional chambers in mini-games and by tapping any amiibo figure featuring a Legend of Zelda character.
The Legend of Zelda Link’s Awakening launches on September 20th in all regions exclusively on Nintendo Switch.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter