The Division 2 Update 6 To Introduce Targeted Loot And More
The Division 2 is going to receive a new title update next month, introducing major changes to loot that will make it easier to get specific items.
The Division 2 title update 6 will introduce, among other things, Targeted Loot, which will give players a new way to target specific loot.
When you are in World Tier 5 after Title Update 6 goes live, you will have a new way to target specific loot. This system will allow you to hunt for certain loot types, such as specific gear slots, brand items, weapon type, and mods. Every mission and named zone will have a specific type of loot associated with it. Several zones and missions might offer the same loot, and so you can choose which activity suits your playstyle best: replay missions or complete open-world activities in named zones if you're after specific items.
For convenience, there will be information on the mega map to communicate which missions and named zones have an increased drop chance for which item types. We have also included a timer to ensure players know how long the currently targeted loot rotation is active.
Crafting is also getting some welcome tweaks, as it will get cheaper and materials will be easier to get.
Crafting already got an upgrade in the last TU when it became possible to craft GS 500 items. With Title Update 6 the crafting not only gets cheaper, but the materials are also easier to acquire and you can carry more.
- They are raising the material cap that you can carry
- The material sharing perk is returning, letting players share materials across all their Agents.
- You will get more material drops from NPCs
- Once you are full, the materials will no longer drop
- Scavenging containers that previously contained one of two material types will now contain both.
- There will also be a chance that you get Polycarbonate from deconstructing items.
- Crafting will also get cheaper and will use up less gray and brand mats
- There will also be a complete list of blueprints in-game and where they drop. This way you see what blueprints are missing and where you get them.
- Once players reach the endgame, the locations of undiscovered blueprints will be revealed.
The Division 2 Title Update 6 will release in October. It will be available on the PTS for the PC version of the game soon. More information on it can be found on the game's subreddit.