Street Fighter V Arcade Edition Full Patch Notes Revealed; New Training Mode Options Confirmed And More
Next week, the Street Fighter V Arcade Edition will finally release on PC and PlayStation 4, and Capcom revealed all the details of the update.
Alongside plenty of balance tweaks for all available characters, the Street Fighter V Arcade Edition update will include some new Training Mode options as well as the ability to change FighterID and Home Flag, the Grand Master Rank and more.
Training Mode Options
- In the Attack Data display, you can now view each action’s frame data.
- You can now turn on Frame Advantage in Color to determine when each action has advantage.
- If the character is in blue, they have advantage. If they’re in red, they have disadvantage. Take a look at the example below.
Fighter ID and Home Change
- As of January 16, you will be able to change your Fighter ID (FID) and Home (flag) using either 200K Fight Money or MSRP $9.99 in the store.
- One purchase of the “Fighter ID & Home Change” ticket will allow you one access opportunity where you can change your FID and Home once.
- Even if you change only the FID or only the Home during this access, it will still consume the ticket and count as an instance. So if you want to change both, please change them at this time.
- All items purchased from the in-game shop and/or the PlayStation Store and/or the Steam Store as well as play data will not be affected when changing your FID and/or Home.
- Updated FID and Home flag will not be reflected in some portion of the game such as previous play history (e.g. Battle Log, Replay Data, etc.)
- Please be aware that selecting a Home has no bearing on matchmaking.
Grand Master Rank
- The Grand Master Rank is now available for players who have League Points of over 35,000.
- Increased active frames for Regular Throws from 2F to 3F
- Increased combo scaling for combos that include a V-Trigger activation
- Increased recovery for Command Throws
- Made revisions to the hurtboxes for jumping attacks, and to the normal moves that are primarily used as anti-airs
- Changed properties of moves that change the position of the character, which may affect certain combos
For the full patch notes, you can check out the Capcom Unity Blog.
Street Fighter V Arcade Edition launches next week on PC and PlayStation 4 in all regions.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter