Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 Updated Once Again
New Knights of the Old Republic gets plenty of support, even 10 years later.
Back in July, Knights of the Old Republic 2 was updated for the first time in 10 years so to support modern computing platforms with support for up to a resolution of 5K and integrated Steam achievements. This was the first time that a game of this age had actually been acknowledged by one of the developers. This is a surprising and unprecedented amount of support.
The entire list of changes to Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 is listed below, and a lot of small issues that could have made it frustratingly unplayable have been attended to.
- Added 20 user-generated achievements (see pinned thread for details)
- Fixed an issue with Pet Rock achievement not unlocking in TSLRCM
- Fixed a crash when adding more than five mods
- Fixed two issues tied to Mouse Look
- Fixed an issue with the controller menu appearing on top of dialog screens
- Fixed an issue with Kreia not disappearing properly on Korriban
- Fixed a shader issue causing NPC droid eyes to not be illuminated
- Fixed an issue with alternate dialog not appearing after multiple play-throughs
- Changed the behavior of the Light/Dark Side point achievements
- Fixed a crash connected to the M4-78 mod
- Fixed multiple issues with a spinning camera when certain third-party devices are connected
- Fixed multiple issues connected to DPI Scaling
- Fixed an issue with the screen being offset on high refresh-rate monitors
- Fixed an issue with sounds continuously repeating after moving away from the sound source
- Change to cloud-saves, automatically lower-casing files so they can be read on Linux
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter