Souls-like Sci-Fi Action RPG Hellpoint Launching Early 2019
Remember Hellpoint, the Souls-like Sci-Fi Action RPG we covered a while ago? The Canadian developers at Cradle Games have announced its release window, early 2019, and a publishing deal with tinyBuild which will help them release the game on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
The game is playable this weekend at PAX West, in case you’re attending the convention in Seattle, Washington. For everyone else, there’s a new trailer; you can also wishlist the game on Steam.
A NEW OCCULT SCI-FI UNIVERSE
Explore the enigmatic Irid Novo space colony and piece up hints to unravel stories of conspiracies, strange experiments, and cursed rituals.A REVOLUTIONARY WORLD
The Quantic system based on the station 21 hours’ orbit cycles creates a variety of dynamic events which can be sought and raided to discover new depth to the story.INTENSE STRATEGIC ACTION COMBAT
Craft weapons and special skills, use tactic and reflexes to outwit your enemies, learn to avoid death lurking around every corner.HAVE FAITH IN OTHERS
Venture alone, with or against others in multiplayers, and dedicate your character to a Cult.
OTHER FEATURES :
- Surprise your opponent by forging your very own supernatural skill using our revolutionary power crafting system
- Find your own balance of risks and rewards by performing strange rituals that affects the power and resilience of the enemies
- Plan and commit to your own network of quantic fast travel checkpoints but think carefully as quantity is limited per playthrough
- The path you take inside the open-world level design determines which enemies take control of various parts of the station, or which cosmic gods will accept to challenge you
- A special take on the new game plus design leaves you wondering if you truly discovered the real secret of Hellpoint