Beyond: Two Souls On PS4 Releases Nov 24th; Heavy Rain On March 1st
Sony has just announced the release dates for PS4 remasters 'Beyond: Two Souls' and 'Heavy Rain'. Quantic Dream's Beyond: Two Souls is set for a digital release on November 24, while Heavy Rain will be out digitally on March 1, 2016. A physical collection of the both games is coming to Europe on March 2, 2016.
Interestingly, the European PS Blog mentions a physical release for The Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls Collection. This collection isn't mentioned on the US Blog. The collection will be available to buy at retail from 2nd March 2016 in the EU (or 4th March in the UK).
Beyond: Two Souls
Players will have another chance to experience the story of Jodie Holmes (played, excellently, by Ellen Page), a young woman who possesses supernatural powers through her psychic link to an invisible entity. Holmes’ journey is intertwined with the complex Dr. Dawkins (brought to life by the inimitable Willem Dafoe), on PS4.
- The PS4 edition of the game features a number of improvements:
- Enhanced 1080p graphics, including motion blur, bloom and depth of field effects, as well as improved lighting and shadows. The game also makes use of the DualShock 4 speaker to improve immersion when playing as the Entity.
- Decisions are highlighted at the end of each scene and compared with those made by other players.
- Once you have completed Beyond: Two Souls, you will be able to replay the game in chronological order — a much requested feature in the PS3 version!
- Increased difficulty in certain fight scene, combined with improved controls for action sequences.
- Includes the “Enhanced Experiments” DLC.
Heavy Rain will be arriving on March 1, 2016. Those who purchased Beyond: Two Souls digitally, are eligible to download Heavy Rain at a discounted rate.
Sony mentions that those attending PlayStation Experience this year, will be able to get hands-on time with both Beyond: Two Souls and Heavy Rain.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter