Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 to Launch on June 4th, Says CI Games
CI Games announced this afternoon that Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 will be released on June 4th for PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, and Xbox One. The game will be priced at $39.99/€39.99/£34.99 on consoles, while PC gamers can enjoy the slightly lower price of $29.99/€29.99/£24.99.
Pre-orders have already opened for the physical editions. Bonuses at select stores include the following unlocks:
● Marcus Tactical: A light sniper rifle with great stability
● FFF-45 ACP Luring Pistol: A side arm with special luring ammo
● Two Weapon Skins.
Learn more about Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 below via its feature set, new gameplay trailer, and gallery of screenshots.
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 marks the most thrilling entry yet, adding an entirely new level of challenge with the extreme-range sniping of targets over 1,000 meters away, in addition to an arsenal of other new features:
● 1000m+ extreme-range sniping
● A dramatic single-player campaign set in modern day Middle East, with 5 distinct sandbox maps featuring a variety of fully accessible, interactive areas players can approach their own way
● Next level realism with authentic gadgets and weapons customizable to fit different styles of play
● Replayable missions that can be completed in a number of ways, with unlockable rewards for achieving all objectives
● More intelligent adversaries with improved tactics
● Next-generation features include enhanced visuals, native 4k resolution, and improved loading times, setting a new benchmark as the best looking Sniper Ghost Warrior game thus far.
Products mentioned in this post
The links above are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, Wccftech.com may earn from qualifying purchases.