Shadow of the Tomb Raider PC Patch 4 Addresses Issues Related to Visual Artifacts, Atmos, 100% Completion & Steam Input
Developer Nixxes has just rolled out Shadow of the Tomb Raider PC patch 4 which addresses some issues related to Dolby Atmos, Steam Input, 100% completion and visual artifacts.
The patch updates the game to build 22.214.171.124, and will be applied automatically when the game is started. We’ve included the release notes for PC patch #4 down below:
- Fixed remaining issues preventing some players from achieving 100% completion.
- Fixed collectible statistics in the UI being incorrect for some users.
- Changes related to Steam Input:
- It now defaults to a new setting 'Auto' which automatically turns On or Off Steam Input depending on whether a controller is enabled for use by Steam in the Steam settings.
- When using Steam Input the game will now show appropriate icons for all supported controller types, just like when using native input.
- Fixing some visual artifacts that rarely occurred when using SSCS.
- Fixed a problem that caused Dolby Atmos to not activate correctly on certain PC setups.
- Many smaller stability and functionality fixes.
Nixxes notes that while this update should offer improvements for all players, those experiencing issues after installing the patch, could apply beta build 234.2 which can be used to switch back to the game’s previous version.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider is available now for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.