Satiate your Bloodthirst with the ‘More Blood Mod’ for The Witcher 3
KNGR has made available a new mod for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, which adds even more blood to the open world RPG. The Witcher 3 already has a fair amount of blood splattering to satiate the thirst of many, but for the even more bloodthirsty Witchers out there, the mod can be downloaded over at Nexus Mods.
The new 'More Blood Mod' for The Witcher 3 adds some crazy blood effects and is compatible with the latest Patch 1.08.03.
NEW VERSION v1.03
- Blood particles should now only spawn on NPC's that Geralt can attack (should fix the wooden boxes)
- No more blood particles on Geralt when attacked by NPC's (e.g Bees etc.)
This mod modifies the script: damageManagerProcessor.ws
1. Unpack archive content to YourWitcher3Directory\mods\ or use NMM
1. Delete folder \modKNGBlood\ from YourWitcher3Directory\mods\ or use NMM
- blood particles should now only spawn on NPC's that geralt can attack (should fix the wooden boxes)
- no more blood particles on geralt when attacked by NPC's (e.g Bees etc.)
- fixed blood particles on counter attack
- initial release
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has seen immense success since its release in May. The title managed to sell over 6 million copies in its first six weeks, and the head of CD Projekt RED, Adam Badowski, sent out a letter to the millions of fans, thanking them for their support.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is available for The PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. We will bring you any new information as soon as it becomes available. We will bring you any new information on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, as soon as it becomes available.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter