Samsung came up with some blockbuster offers this Black Friday season, giving us some of the biggest discounts on TVs. If you are still looking for last-minute gifts with promised instant deliveries, Samsung has extended some of its Black Friday offers. The company's Frame TV can make for a beautiful last-minute gift for Instagram-obsessed people in your life. The Frame TV turns into a stunning art display for the living room, making it a decor investment piece.
With the Extended Black Friday prices, you can get the Samsung Frame TV starting from just $459.99 for the 32-inch TV going up to $2299.99 for the 75-inch variant ($100 up from BF offer). The 85-inch Frame TV rarely gets a discount, but you can get it for the full retail price of $4299.99 (or wait a while, and who knows Samsung might just offer a discount on the biggest variant too).
Discounts are live on the following variants of Samsung Frame TV:
- 75" QLED 4K Smart TV (2021) for $2,299.99 (originally: $2,999.99)
- 65" QLED 4K UHD HDR Smart TV (2021) for $1,599.99 (originally: $1,999.99)
- 55" QLED 4K UHD HDR Smart TV (2021) for $1199.99 (originally: $1,499.99)
- 50" Class The Frame QLED 4K UHD HDR TV for $1049.99 (originally: $1,299.99)
- 43" QLED 4K Smart TV (2021) for $849.99 - originally: $999.99
- BF Price: 32" Class The Frame QLED HDR Smart TV (2020) for $449.99 (originally: $599.99)
Black Bezel is included with the TVs, but you can go for a customizable bezel color for an additional $50 (vivid lemon is kinda stunning!), down from $99.99.
The company is promising next-day delivery for many zip codes. Enter yours on the product page to confirm. Samsung also offers easy returns, with financing options at 0% APR. More details on that here.