Samsung has released XXUGNG3 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean official firmware for Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300. Once you have updated (Flash XXUGNG3 Android 4.3 JB Official Firmware on Galaxy S3 I9300 – How to), here is how to root XXUGNG3 Android 4.3 using CF Auto Root package and get the super access of your device.
Prerequisites to root XXUGNG3 Android 4.3 JB on Galaxy S3 I9300:
Please check these prerequisites before going forward to the update guide.
- Download and install USB drivers for Galaxy S3 in your computer.
- Make sure to take backup of any important files on your smartphone.
- Enable USB debugging option by pressing Menu > Settings > Applications. Navigate and tap on Developer Options to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy S3 carries more than 70% of charge.
Steps to root XXUGNG3 Android 4.3 JB on Galaxy S3 I9300:
Here are the steps to root XXUGNG3 Android 4.3 official firmware on Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300:
- Unzip Odin on your computer and install it.
- Unzip firmware zip file in the same folder as Odin.
- Switch your Samsung Galaxy S3 off and boot it in Download mode: press and hold Volume Down, Power and Home buttons together.
- Connect your smartphone with computer. When connected successfully, you will get a message in Odin saying Added!!. (In case you don’t get it, try another USB port. If that doesn't help either, then re-install USB drivers).
- On your Odin, select PDA and locate the CF-Auto-Root package zip file downloaded earlier.
- Make sure to check Auto Reboot and F.Rest Time.
- Click on Start to initiate the update process.
- When root package installation is successfully completed, you will get a PASS message.
- Once you see the home screen, you can disconnect your Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 and reboot it.