How to root the HTC Amaze 4G
HTC Amaze was only recently announced however a developer on XDA by the name xboarder56 has already come up with a simple 1 click root for all Amaze users. This is a permanent root and you will need an unlocked bootloader for this to work.
Rooting voids your warranty. Not following the instructions carefully might result in a bricked phone. Proceed at your own risk!
- Download and install HTC drivers from here
- Connect your phone and turn USB debugging on
- Download Easy Perm Root One Click from here
- Extract to any location on your computer
- Navigate into Zerg rush folder
- Click ZergRushTempRoot.bat
- Wait like 3 min
- Enjoy PermRooted Amaze 4g
For more details visit the original thread at XDA
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter