Ratchet & Clank – 6 Minutes of Gameplay of the PS4 Exclusive Duo Platformer
Check out all new footage of Gaspar. An original Ratchet & Clank location, but now rebuilt for the new game. Including a new main path and an all-new jetpack gameplay.
Ratchet & Clank will be releasing in 2016 alongside the movie and according to the US PS Store the game releases on June 30th 2016 and will sell for $39.99. The price was already confirmed by Insomniac but it was also mentioned that despite its lower price, Ratchet & Clank is going to be way bigger than "Into the Nexus", a ten to twelve hours experience plus upgrades / trophies etc.
Amazon also lists the same release date and price of $ 39.99, so chances are the June 30 date is actually valid.
- A new Ratchet & Clank adventure based on the movie (based on the 2002 PS2 game)
- A deeper version of the origin story, with over an hour of cinematics, including footage from the feature film
- All-new visuals showcase the power of the PlayStation 4
- Collect a massive arsenal including new weapons and fan-favorites from across the entire series
- Several new planets, new and updated gameplay segments, all-new flight sequences, all-new Clank gameplay, and all-new boss battles
Ratchet & Clank Pre-order Bonus
Pre-order Ratchet & Clank on PlayStation 4 to unlock The Bouncer. Launch a bomb that releases a plethora of tiny homing bombs that bounce towards targets. One of the most beloved weapons in Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando, the Bouncer is exclusively available as this special pre-order bonus weapon courtesy of Megacorp. Pre-order bonus code will be emailed to you within two days of your completed shipment. Amazon reserves the right to change or modify this promotion at any time.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter