Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 Announced, Launching On Consoles And PC
The Pro Evolution Soccer series created by Konami has managed to become quite successful over the years, managing to rival another incredibly popular series, EA Sports’ FIFA. And it seems like the endless battle between the two series will be waged once again later this year, as Konami confirmed that a new entry of franchise will be released in the future.
Earlier today, Konami has launched the Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 Official website, confirming the release of the game on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC. A precise release date has yet to be confirmed, but it’s already been confirmed that it wil launch this Autumn.
The Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 Official website also shared some details of the game’s new features, such as real ball physics and Real Touch, Total Team Control, Goal Keeping and more.
- Precise Pass – Combining Real Touch and real ball physics, passing is an art form in PES 2017. Many factors determine the speed and accuracy of the ball. The pass that is made on the best situation and timing will generate a perfect trajectory, creating a great satisfaction when a killer pass is made.
- Real Touch – See how different players control the ball in unique and different ways based on where and how you control them, dictating the flow of the game based on how they react to the unpredictable movement of the ball.
- Total Team Control – Users can instantly change the attacking and defending mentality of the team, which can be tweaked and carefully controlled with simple controls, being able to immediately react to the unpredictability of the sport.
- Goal Keeping – Keepers see a great jump in quality through added motions and animations, creating the most agile keepers in PES history. Attacking moments will be more dramatic than ever, bringing the best feeling of achievement when that goal is scored.
- Corner Kick Strategies – Control the defensive strategies on a set piece, such as marking zonal or Man to Man. Offensive options also included such as specific player movement.
- Advanced Instructions – Strategies that are quite individually defined such as Tiki-taka and Tight Marking which is strongly based on team ideology can be set in Advanced Instructions, which adds a huge variety in how you plan to win.
- Authentic Visuals – For PES 2017 the visuals have seen a major upgrade, offering Authentic Visuals thanks to the further incorporation of Fox Engine. Nothing has been left untouched, from player models, lighting, crowds, pitch and stadiums totally revamped. Never has a game looked so real.
- Adaptive AI – For the first time in a football game, the AI will learn how you play! Player and team behavior has always been a staple of the PES series, and for PES 2017 Adaptive AI will change sports games forever.
- Natural Player Movement – Hundreds of new animations have been added to bring the players and goalkeepers to life – but it doesn’t stop there. New features such as Real Touch and Precise Pass see huge benefit, giving a vast array of movements when trapping and passing the ball.
Not much else is currently known about Pro Evolution Soccer 2017, but more on the game will be shared during the E3 2016, so it won’t take too long to learn more about the latest entry of the Konami developed series.