Happy Birthday, Paragon! Epic Games celebrates one year of Paragon with the launch of a new character and a major update.
Paragon is a free-to-play competitive 5v5 MOBA from Epic Games that pits different fantastical sci-fi heroes against each other.
Year One Celebration includes a bunch of new skins and goodies:
- Year One Gift - Play one game this week and receive a Year One Gift*. This gift will grant you one of six skins from the Vault, you can see the full assortment below. *Founders will receive an additional gift as a special thanks!
- Wasteland Twinblast
- Monarch Dekker
- Monarch Sparrow
- Monarch Murdock
- Midnight Muriel
- Cobalt Steel
- Substitution: 500 Coins
- Double XP all week long.
- Everything Bundle at 50% off
- All Hero Bundles at 33% off
- 10 Loot Crate Keys at 20% off
Along with the Year One aka V.38.3, there was a major update that includes a new character Yin, major hero balance, and the introduction of Banners.
Yin is a hybrid melee carry Hero that uses an awesome looking whip. Below are the abilities she brings to the table:
- Backlash (RMB/R1) - Yin cracks her whip, dealing damage in an area in front of her. If enemy projectiles are hit by the whip, they will be reflected back towards the enemy.
- Lash Kick (Q/Square) - Yin swings her whip, pulling herself to a target, and then jumps off of their head dealing damage.
- Windburn (E/Circle) - Yin reaches with her whip, increasing the range of her basic attack as well as gaining cleave.
- Quelling Gale (R/Triangle) - Yin surrounds herself in a whirlwind, displacing all enemies within range. For 5 seconds, the whirlwind will slow enemies and enemy projectiles that travel through it.
Paragon is out now in open beta on PlayStation 4 and PC with cross-platform play between the two. Below are both the new trailer for Yin and a year in review for Paragon that includes all the major updates.