Opera 10.50 Announced. World’s Fastest Browser?
Although Opera holds only 2.5% share of the entire browser market but still it has managed to cater to a large number of fan following. Already out with its fastest tabbed browser for Mobiles (Opera Mini), now the company has finally unveiled what it calls World’s Fastest Browser, Opera 10.50.
The highlighted features of Opera’s new browser are:
- New Java Code, which Opera claims to be 7 times faster than the normal Java code in any browser.
- Private Browsing. A feature which “married men” would love. Although already available in all other browsers, but Opera takes the cake in actually highlighting it as a feature.
- Top Security. Now that is what we all need these days. Armed with anti-phishing filters, this browser claims to provide you with a peace of mind.
- Widgets. There are large number of widgets to choose from for your own convenience.
- Easily share photos and files through the browser using Opera add-ons and plugins.
I am still downloading it (while experiencing a very slow file download from Opera servers, maybe people are flocking to download the latest browser and choking their servers). Moreover, I will be running a review of this latest browser and put it to test against all the other major players in the market.
You can download the new browser from Opera’s Website