Moto Racer 4 Gets Launch Trailer; Release Due on November 4th
Get ready for some intense racing action. PQube (which publishes the game in the UK) revealed the newest trailer for bike arcade racing game Moto Racer 4 (developed by Artefacts Studios and published by Microids).
The Moto Racer franchise has over 7 million copies worldwide, so it's easy to see why race fans have eagerly awaiting its November release. Fans can look forward to the following new features coming to Moto Racer 4:
- 100+ motocross and asphalt challenges combining extreme speed and freestyle
- 10 unique pilots with their own personalities and racing styles
- 18 races in 3 gorgeous open environments
- Local multiplayer with 2 players and online multiplayer from 1 to 10 players
- Replay Mode, which enables editable and personalized replay videos to share online
- Rider and motorcycle customization
The environments take bikers on both asphalt and dirt for two entirely different racing experiences. I'm sure driving into oncoming traffic and getting also provides its own set of unique thrills. Don't expect any realistic racing here, MR4 purely focuses on the fun mayhem of gravity-defying high-end motorcycle racing.
Moto Racer 4 races onto Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC November 4th at a price of $29.99. Moto Racer 4 will also be launching with full VR support for Sony's PlayStation VR headset.
The game's Steam page lists the minimum requirements:
- OS: OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E6550 at 2.33GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 8800 GTS 640 Mo
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 12 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Be sure to check out our Gamescom 2016 preview of the insane arcade racer.