Gamespot has made available a video showcasing all of Predator's Fatalities and Brutalities in Mortal Kombat X.
Watch all of Predator's fatalities and brutalities in 1080p goodness below:
The Predator is already available to those with the Kombat Pack, and will be available to purchase separately a week later on July 14th, 2015.
NetherRealm Studios and High Voltage Software have released a new patch for the PC version of Mortal Kombat X. The update will be auto-downloaded.
Mortal Kombat X – New Update Changelog:
- Frame Skipping has been removed
- Liu Kang’s “Hot Head” brutality no longer triggers when no stage interaction is used
- When installing the Title from a complete backup the entire package will now be installed
- Saving a controller preset for the keyboard will now make it the active preset
- Characters will no longer be doubled on the character select screen
- The pings of other players in a room will now display correctly
- After completing an Invasion Boss, the Invasion Bosses defeat will now trigger correctly
- Fixed a crash where sometimes the game will minimize, becoming unplayable
- Pausing and unpausing quickly while Frame Smoothing is set to “on” will no longer cause a display driver crash in arenas
- Users can now leave a KOTH session as king without taking a loss
- There are new secret brutalities to discover
- Additional balance fixes in parity with this update.
Patch Notes 7-2-15 PS4 SCEA (Xbox One/SCEE coming soon)
Character specific fixes
- D'Vorah (Swarm Queen) - Added 2 buffer frames on Bug Bomb dash cancel combos if the opponent is in hit stun
- Ferra/Torr -Grab-N Stab now does full damage when thrown backwards
- Ferra/Torr (Lackey) - Back Breaker now does full damage when thrown backwards
- Jacqui - Added 7 damage to Bionic Blast in all variations
- Kitana (Royal Storm) - Bounce Back has 14 frame startup (down from 23 frames)
- Kitana (Assassin) - Punishing Poke now correctly gets a damage buff from Sharpen / Razor Blade
- Kitana (Mournful) - Reduced the block stun on the first Glaive of the Enhanced Glaive Throw by 8 (no longer jails from up close at min range)
- Kung Lao (Tempest) - Orbiting Hat is +12 on block (down from +27)
- Liu Kang (Flame Fist) - Fixed a bug where the recovery on Shaolin Flame (24) and Shaolin-ferno (15) using the other’s value
- Shinnok - Hell Sparks / Hell Blast when enhanced is +14 on block (down from +24)
- Tanya - Slight damage scaling adjustments
- Tanya - Removed the invulnerability frames on her Teleports
- Tanya - Added 10 recovery frames after landing from a Teleport naturally
- Tanya - Added 10 recovery frames after landing from a Teleport after a missed or blocked normal attack
- Tanya - You can no longer chain into ground attacks or 2in1 special cancel after landing from a
- Teleport after a blocked jump attack
- Tanya (Pyromancer) - Added 5 recovery frames to Air Fire Blasts after a Teleport
We will bring you any new information on Mortal Kombat X, as soon as it becomes available.