Mophie Introduces New Lightning Battery Lineup With Four High-End MFi Power Banks
Mophie today has seen fit to introduce a brand new Lightning battery lineup with four new MFi power banks. The new powerstation collection is available at select Apple Stores. All four portable battery packs feature a Lightning connector to keep your iPhone and iPad juiced up. The connector will allow you to charge both the power bank and the device you are connecting to. So let’s dive in to see some more details on the product.
Mophie Expands Lightning Battery Lineup With New Powerstation Collection
As we have mentioned earlier, all products sport a Lightning connector while two of them also features an integrated Lightning cable. The new lineup of Mophie powerstation series is exclusive to the Apple Store which you can purchase online as well. Moreover, you can also order the power banks through the company’s own website as well.
“As mophie continues to provide power for all people, devices and situations, the lineup of powerstation products brings new features to help users charge faster and more conveniently than ever before,” said Robert Johnson, general manager for mophie. “The powerstation and powerstation plus lines feature a Lightning connector capable of accepting up to 10W, giving users the ability to recharge using the same cable that charges their Apple devices.”
Here are some of the features that all power banks include:
- LED Power Indicator: The LED charging indicator represents the status of the current battery life.
- Priority+® Charging: It allows the device to be charged first and then the powerstation.
- Triple-test Certified Lithium-polymer Batteries: Provides enhanced performance and safe operation
If you’re interested, check out the battery capacity and pricing of the four new Mophie Lightning battery power banks.
- powerstation: Features 6,040mAh of capacity with two USB ports – Available for $59.95
- powerstation XXL: Features 20,200mAh capacity with three USB ports – Available for $99.95
- powerstation plus: Features 6,040mAh capacity with a built-in Lightning connector and USB port – Available for $79.95
- powerstation plus XL: Features 10,000mAh capacity with a built-in Lightning connector and USB port for $99.95
There will be more to the story, so be sure to stay tuned in for more details. Also, check out our Amazon Prime Day deals featuring mega discounts on a wide range of products.
This is all for now, folks. What are your thoughts on the Mophie powerstation collection? Let us know in the comments.