The High Resolution Texture Pack as well as a major update introducing new features is coming to Monster Hunter World PC in two weeks, Capcom confirmed.
The High Resolution Pack will require a GPU with high VRAM, as it will require 8GB of it. It will also need 40 GB of free storage space. The update adding support for the pack will also add new Anti-Aliasing options and more.
Major New Features/Design Changes:
- Added support for High Resolution Texture Pack DLC.
You can change to high resolution in-game textures by downloading
this pack as free DLC from the Steam store.
Note: The High Resolution Texture Pack requires at least 40GB of
free space and 8GB of graphic memory (VRAM). We will provide
more detailed information on the system requirements after the update.
- Added a "TAA+FXAA" option to Anti-Aliasing in the Advanced Graphics Settings.
- When selecting "Take All" at the rewards screen after completing a quest,
a list of all items received will now be displayed.
- Added a new mouse control type that is less sensitive to unintentional movement
when controlling the Focus Camera with the mouse.
- Added a "Friends Can Join" option to the Private Session Settings.
- Various bug fixes, including localization-related issues.
The latest version of MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD is revision number 166925.
You can verify the version number in the top-left corner when you launch the game
in windowed mode.
Keep in mind that you can only match with other players who have the same update
version as you.
Monster Hunter World is now available on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. The High Resolution Texture Pack will be released alongside the new update on April 4th.