Call of Duty Modern Warfare Patch 1.06 Released for PC/PS4/XO; Patch Notes Inside
Infinity Ward and Activision have rolled out Call of Duty Modern Warfare patch 1.06 for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
After last week’s 1.05 title update, developer Infinity Ward has deployed another title update that aims to improve stability and prevent crashes across all platforms. In addition, the update includes changes to 3rd person footsteps and allows stun grenades to force claymores into a disabled state for 3 seconds.
While the patch weighs in at roughly 1.8GB on Playstation 4, the PC patch clocks in at 8GB. The new patch also packs some playlist update and we’ve included the official release notes, as supplied by Infinity Ward, down below:
Call of Duty Modern Warfare Patch 1.06 Release Notes
- More fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability across all platforms
- Battlechatter has been removed from tactical, one-life modes
- APCs and Tanks in Ground War no longer award points towards a nuke
- Fix for charms affecting weapon performance when firing from the hip
- Claymores: Stun grenades can now force claymores into a disabled state for 3 seconds
- Footsteps: Adjustments to tame the 3rd person footsteps. They will now filter out based on occlusion more.
- Fix to an issue where Tac Inserts could cause players to spawn out of bounds
- Fix for the gold camo not unlocking on the .357
- Playlist Update
- NVG (TDM only)
- Ground War
- Kill Confirmed
Call of Duty Modern Warfare is available now globally for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. The shooter was released last month.
PREPARE TO GO DARK
Take on the role of lethal Tier One operators in a heart-racing saga that will affect the global balance of power.
One narrative connects Campaign, Multiplayer, and Special Ops. Cross play brings players and the community together. Free maps and modes arrive on all platforms at the same time. The new game engine enables the most photo realistic environments ever seen in this franchise. And Modern Warfare delivers the largest technical leap in Call of Duty history.
Have you played the reboot of Modern Warfare already? On which platform are you playing? How has the game been performing on PC? Hit the comments below. Be sure to check out Keith May's RTX performance analysis of Modern Warfare if you haven't done so.