Mirror’s Edge Catalyst New PC Update Improves HW Auto Detect Funcionality, Performance And More
Last week, Mirror’s Edge Catalyst, the new entry of the series developed by DICE, has finally been released in all regions, and the game already received an update on all formats introducing new features and improvements. DICE is obviously not yet done with improvements, and a new update has been made available recently on PC.
The new Mirror’s Edge Catalyst PC update, which is available for download right now, includes HW auto detect functionality improvements, quad core machines enhancements, performance improvements and more.
- Here are the full patch notes for the new Mirror’s Edge Catalyst update
- Improved HW auto detect functionality, improves performance
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Mischief Maker mission to be unlocked
- Improvements for quad core machines in regards to an issue that caused a desync in audio during cut scenes
- Bumped minimum driver version of NVIDIA and AMD required drivers
As already mentioned, last week’s Mirror’s Edge Catalyst update introduced support for dynamic resolution on Xbox One, Hyper graphics settings on PC and several other improvements.
- Xbox One: Support for dynamic resolution.
- Xbox One: Fixed an issue where the cut scenes could get out of sync with the audio.
- PC: Introducing a new Graphics setting – Hyper.
- PC: Improved minimum spec GPU support, improved GPU memory detection and increased customization in Video settings.
- Fixed Lighting issues on spawn in.
- Stability improvements.
- Performance improvements.
Mirror’s Edge Catalyst is now available in all regions on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. We will keep you updated on future updates as soon as more comes in on the matter, so stay tuned for all the latest news on DICE’s latest game.