11 Minutes of Luigi’s Mansion 3 Gameplay Surfaces From the Game’s E3 2019 Demo
11 minutes of fresh Luigi’s Mansion 3 gameplay has surfaced online from the game’s E3 2019 demo.
Nintendo released a new trailer detailing the game’s multiplayer mode during its E3 2019 Direct last week, and we now have some direct-feed gameplay from the game’s E3 demo.
Truth be told, the game looks quite amazing. Check out the fresh gameplay down below (courtesy of IGN and NinEverything):
Luigi’s Mansion 3 is slated for release on the Nintendo Switch later this year. Nintendo officially announced the title during at E3 2018. We’ve included some of the game’s features down below:
- He may still be cowardly, but Luigi has more tools and abilities at his disposal than ever before. Master Luigi’s new powerful moves of Slam, Suction Shot and Burst
- Team up with Professor E. Gadd’s latest invention, Gooigi, an all-green doppelganger able to slip through tight spaces, walk on spikes, and otherwise help Luigi overcome obstacles he can’t get past alone
- Interchange between Luigi and Gooigi as one player, or grab a friend and control one each at the same time
- Explore the Last Resort, ascending through its differently themed floors full of quirky contraptions and haunting enemies
- Race the timer with up to 8 players to clear objectives on a series of floors in the ScareScraper