Logitech’s new Wireless Mouse to last Three Years on Charge
Logitech never fails to disappoint users with its innovative and artistic peripherals ranging from commanding gaming gear to powerful systems. A new masterpiece will be hitting the shelves later this month which is said to last an unbelievable 3 years; really? It is a wireless mouse that will surprise everyone out there going for portability and utility.
The new M525 wireless mouse will be shipped later this month. This sleek and stylish beauty is equipped with advanced laser control which will offer perfect control over various surfaces, using less power and providing a three year battery life along with a compact shape for perfect handling and a mouse wheel for a better scrolling ability.
Regarding the key features Logitech says:
· 3-year battery life*: With the world’s longest-lasting battery, you can practically forget about changing batteries. Plus, the smart sleep mode saves power, while an indicator light eliminates surprises.
· Micro-precise scroll wheel: With more grooves per millimeter, our new scroll wheel gives you the ultimate navigation experience. It makes scrolling through long web pages faster and easier
· Laser-grade tracking: Logitech Advanced Optical Technology delivers laser-grade precision over the most challenging surfaces—including smooth, glossy surfaces—that are problematic for standard optical mice. All while using less power so you get longer battery life and more convenience.
· Ergonomically shaped: The ergonomically shaped design and soft rubber grips conform to your hand to be naturally comfortable, and the compact size makes it easy to take with you wherever you use your computer—at home, at work, or anywhere else.
* Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
M525 is available in US for $40 and will be shipped to UK later this month for £35($55), however there is no estimated time of shipment to other areas.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter