Christmas Deals: Get the Mi Laser Projector That Uses Custom Laser Tech Straight Out of Movie Theaters for $1839
While Xiaomi may be giving some long established companies a run for their money with its smartphones, it’s actually its other products that continue to win consumer love and appreciation. From tiny, little robots doing the cleaning for you to the small and sleek projectors bringing cinema right inside your living room. Xiaomi’s limited-edition Mi Laser Projector is one of those products that have exceeded the company’s expectations in the matter of a few months.
The Short Throw Mi Laser Projector has been compared with the likes of Sony and Espon’s offerings that cost over $3,000 a pop. Considering these eventually replace your high-end flat panel TVs, bringing cinema to your home, they are becoming increasingly popular for offering amazing performance and even bigger image size. However, shelling out over $3,000 takes a leap of faith and more… This is where Xiaomi comes in. Thanks to how the local companies continue to receive subsidies in China, they are able to introduce similar – if not better – products at affordable rates. Xiaomi’s Mi Laser Projector that has been winning some design awards internationally is now available at even more reduced rates.
Christmas Deal: Get the Xiaomi Mi Short Throw 5000 ANSI Lumens Projector for $1,839 using promo code ‘XMLPP’
The Mi Laser Projector features ALPD 3.0 laser light source technology developed by a company (Appotronics) that is behind the laser tech in 90% of China’s movie theaters – yep, this one literally brings cinema to your home. The projector also utilizes Xiaomi’s own custom digital light processing (DLP) solution created by Texas Instruments.
“This is the world’s first ultra-short focal laser projection with ALPD technology that delivers up to 150-inch Full HD at a distance of 50 cm with a high contrast ratio of 1500 lumens and 3000: 1 and a product life of 20,000 hours,” Xiaomi boasts. “This high-tech product uses a compact and minimal “box” design language, and meticulous maintenance of the host and Bluetooth remote control style. Control your host anywhere in the room, and voice assistants can find programs quickly or provide other interactive ways to bring in a new viewing experience.”
Laser Projectors may not be new, but Xiaomi is certainly helping consumers get the technology at a much affordable rate. With built-in speakers, wide color gamut, 150-inch large projection size, no wiring, and ALPD 3.0 laser light source technology, the Xiaomi Mi Laser Projector remains the best choice in its category. The product has also won the 2017 Japan Design Excellence Award, among several other awards.
Specs – Xiaomi Mi Ultra-Short Focus Laser Projector – 150 inches
- Resolution Support: Full HD ( 1920 x 1080 )
- Support resolution: 4K
- Brightness: 5000 Lumens
- Throw Ratio: 0.233 : 1
- Image Size: 12 to 150 inch
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
- Display: 0.47 inch DMD
- Light source: ALPD 3.0
- Light mode: highlight, movie, normal
- Auto mode: save power, eye protect
- Brightness uniformity: JBMA more than 80 percent
- Color gamut: NTSC 80 – 85 percent
- Central contrast: 2500 : 1 – 3500 : 1
- Color temperature: standard, cold color, warm color
- Throw ratio: 0.233 : 1
- Best project distance: 150 inch
- CPU: T968 Cortex-A53 4-core 1.8GHz / 64bit
- RAM: 2GB DDR3
- ROM: 16GB eMMC Flash
- Support Android: Android 6.0 and above
- WiFi: dual-band 2.4GHz + 5GHz
- Keystone correction: four corners, eight corners
- Focus: power focus
- 3D: support
- Sound: DOLBY
- External speaker: support
- Speaker: full frequency speaker x 2 + high frequency speaker x 1
- Remote control: Bluetooth, voice, touch control
- Connection: Ethernet x 1, SPDIF x 2, audio out x 1, AV 3.5 x 1, USB 3.0 x 1, ARC x 1, HDMI 2.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 1
- Voice: less than 32dB ( at 25 Deg.C )
- Power consume: 250W ( max )
- Product weight: 7.0000 kg
- Package weight: 8.9000 kg
- Product size (L x W x H): 41.00 x 29.10 x 8.80 cm / 16.14 x 11.46 x 3.46 inches
- Package size (L x W x H): 54.00 x 44.00 x 17.50 cm / 21.26 x 17.32 x 6.89 inches
- Package Contents: 1 Xiaomi Mijia Laser Projector, 1 Remote Control, 1 User Manual, 1 Power Cable
If you have been waiting for some discounts to arrive to get your hands on this 150-inch short throw laser projector powered by cinema technology, now is the time! Use code XMLPP and get it for $1839 down from $2602.86.
– Originally published on December, 18.