Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Collector’s Edition Unveiled, Arrives Next Month
Interested in Kingdom Come: Deliverance, but haven’t been able to bring yourself to take the plunge yet? Well, you might want to wait until next month for the release of Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition, which includes all the game’s DLC and updates. Deep Silver and developer Warhorse Studios have also announced the Royal Collector’s Edition, which includes an audio CD, a Blu-ray containing various video featurettes, and some physical goodies like a map, pin, and 15-inch Theresa figurine. Here’s a look at everything included in a collector’s edition.
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition
- Double-Sided Poster featuring “A Woman’s Lot”-Artwork and world map
- 15cm tall Polyresin Figurine of Theresa, painted in silver and with an antique finish
- Selection of the official Kingdom Come: Deliverance soundtrack on Audio-CD
- Making of Kingdom Come and Fechtbuch: The Real Swordfighting behind Kingdom Come on Blu-Ray
- Decorative Metal-Pin with Kingdom Come: Deliverance Logo
And here’s a quick rundown of all DLC released for Kingdom Come: Deliverance:
- Treasures of the Past – The Treasures of the Past unlocks unique treasure maps and additional in game armour for Henry.
- From The Ashes – As the newly appointed bailiff players have to decide which structures to build first, how they want to attract people and how to settle disputes amongst the citizens. A bailiff’s lot is hard for sure, but even he can enjoy some fun after a hard day’s work. Taking one of the new horses for a ride, rolling the dice or just visit the local tavern – which he just ordered to be assembled – are just some of the activities that are introduced to the game with From the Ashes.
- The Amorous Adventures of bold Sir Hans Capon – Amorous Adventures challenges players to help their friend Hans Capon. Hans is in love and he needs Henry’s guidance to conquer the heart of beautiful Karolina. However, things turn out to be trickier than expected. A lost family jewel, a magic love potion and the most romantic poem of all promise many hours of new Kingdom Come moments.
- Band of Bastards – This add-on lets players accompany a group of mercenaries guarding the roads. Caught in a web of old, well fertilized hatred between Radzig Kobyla and another noble family they are hired to protect Radzig’s realm. Players will join this group of troubling men, led by the notorious Sir Kuno Baron von Rychwald, not only to assist them, but also to keep them in line.
- A Woman’s Lot – You play as Theresa accompanied by her loyal dog Tinker in a standalone questline. You will experience the ordinary life in Skalitz and later witness fateful events of Sigismund’s raid from a completely different perspective. A Woman’s Lot provides the last puzzle of the Kingdom Come story, as you find out what happened just before Henry was found unconscious.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition will set you back $40. A price tag has yet to be revealed for the Royal Collector’s Edition.
Kingdom Come: Royal Edition hits PC, Xbox One, and PS4 on June 25.