Apple has just seeded iOS 11 Beta 10 to registered developers. Here's how you can download it right away.
iOS 11 Beta 10 Has Been Released - Update Your iPhone & iPad Today
We believed iOS 11 Beta 8 was the last pre-release build of the new software before Apple releases the final version to everyone later this month. Surprisingly, we ended up seeing a couple of more betas, with iOS 11 Beta 10 coming as a surprise for many. Since the new beta is now here, it's best to update to the latest build right away since this one comes with bug fixes and performance related enhancements.
Download iOS 11 Beta 10 Over the Air
- Plug your iPhone or iPad to a power source and connect to WiFi.
- Launch the Settings app.
- Navigate to General > Software Update.
- When iOS 11 Beta 10 shows up for download, tap on the Download and Install button.
You will be required to restart your device in order to complete the installation therefore you might want to exercise some patience here. Once everything is complete, you'll boot straight into the home screen, all set to go about your business.
Clean Install iOS 11 Beta 10 or Download Public Beta for Free
Today's release is meant for developers only and can be installed from scratch if you have an Apple Developer Program membership at hand. Also, you'll be pleased to learn that iOS 11 is available to try out for free as well via Apple's Beta Software Program. All the necessary links are added below.
- Download iOS 11 Beta for iPhone & iPad – How to Install Right Now
- How and Why You Should Clean Install iOS 11 Beta on iPhone & iPad
- iOS 11 Beta Compatible Devices List – iPhone, iPad & iPad touch
- Download and Install iOS 11 Public Beta on iPhone, iPad Right Now
- Should You Install iOS 11 Public Beta? Here are a Few Things to Consider
- How to Downgrade iOS 11 Beta to iOS 10 – iPhone & iPad Tutorial
Last but not the least, if you're feeling way too courageous and wish to try out the developer beta for free, then you might want to head over to this link. Be warned, if anything goes wrong, you will lose your data, therefore back up everything to a safe and secure location before proceeding.
It's very unlikely that Apple might have made some drastic changes in this release. If they have, we will highlight it here. In the meantime, make sure your iPhone and iPad are up to date.