Xiaomi Mi6 with Snapdragon 835 Off at $116; February’s Smartphone Deals Cover All Quadrants – Take a Look!
We've got a lot of deals for you today folks. While followers flock to MWC, the smartphone world is a much better place this year. A lot of technologies have emerged fast, despite only a handful being mentioned in the press. If you're not a dedicated flagship users, we've got a lot of devices on discount today. They offer significant savings, up to $300. Take a look below for the details.
Cool Discounts Available For The Xiaomi Mi6, OnePlus 5T And Huawei P9 Lite; Flagship And Middle Tier Smartphones Offer Savings Of Up To $150 For Limited Time Period
While news is often focused on flagship and high-end hardware, truth of the matter is, that most users do not these specifications. If you keep your computing requirements to everyday tasks, without gaming, mobile hardware lasts quite a while. So, even as the media continues to target upcoming high-end launches, we've got just the post for you today if you're looking for a purchase. The following devices are available at impressive discounts, and the list covers flagship and middle-tier smartphones.
Smartphone Deals For February 2018:
- Xiaomi Mi6 4G International Version - Save $116: The Xiaomi Mi6 is a flagship smartphone, when we look at hardware. It features Qualcomm's Snapdragon 835, the first 10nm flagship processor for mobiles. With 6GB RAM, it's at the same price point as the Mi Mix2, which also features an edge to edge display. Get the Xiaomi Mi6 4G International Version Here.
- Huawei P9 Lite ( VNS - L31 ) 4G Smartphone - Save 22%: The P9 Lite features Huawei's Kirin 650 Octa Core Processor, with 3GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. It's at $170, which is a 22% discount. So if you're in for a quick upgrade, the P9 Lite will do so. Get the Huawei P9 Lite ( VNS - L31 ) 4G Smartphone Here.
- 64GB OnePlus 5T International Version With Two Cables And Two Adapters: At $576, this deal will make sure you've got enough hardware for two devices. Looking for a good flagship at a reasonable price? OnePlus 5T is a good option; with its own fan following. It will last you two years, if used properly. And, you'll get cables with QC chargers for any other gadgets. Get the complete package with $11 savings here.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 4G 3GB RAM: The Redmi Note 4 with MIUI 8 and Snapdragon 625, won't do much at heavy duty usage. But, it will not drain your pockets either. The device is off 18%, available at $150. It's got a 5.5 inch FHD display, with a 4100mAh battery and 13MP rear camera. Keep in mind the battery size, as it will last you good. Get the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 4G 3GB RAM Here.
- Xiaomi Mi 5X 32GB RAM: The Mi 5X features a 12MP dual camera setup, so you'll get better photographic results than the Redmi Note 4. It's the smartphone's main feature, and it's at $200, down by 20%. Get The Xiaomi Mi 5X 32GB RAM Here.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter