How to go Live on Instagram With iPhone or Android Phone
During the global health crisis, we should all stay indoors and make use of our smartphones to stay connected. Thankfully, numerous third-party apps have given us access to chat, call, and even video call each other. Instagram is one such app that offers various ways through which users can stay connected. You can go live with your friends and convey messages to your friends regarding a specific topic. If you are not sure, we will tell you how to go live on Instagram on your iPhone and Android phone.
This is How You Can Go Live on Instagram on Your iPhone and Android
You can go live on Instagram using your iPhone or Android phone very easily. You can live broadcast your special occasions, vlog, or even interact with your followers. Moreover, you also do not need any external camera to do so. Instagram will make use of your smartphone's camera and you only have to choose if you want to go live using the front-facing camera or the rear camera, If you are unfamiliar, this is how to go live on Instagram on your iPhone and Android phone. Simply follow the step-by-step instructions below to go live.
1. The first thing that you have to do is launch the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android phone.
2. Now, simply navigate to your profile and tap on the "+" icon situated on the top right corner of the screen.
3. You will be presented with a set of options to choose from but you only have to select Live.
4. Now all you have to do is first select if you want to go live using the front camera or the rear camera of your smartphone.
5. Lastly, simply tap on the Live shutter button to go live.
This is all that you have to do to go live on Instagram using your iPhone or Android phone, You will see the Live icon in the top right corner of the screen. Take note that the method is the same on the iPhone as well as on Android. It is very simple and features a wide range of options to play around with. You will be able to see who is watching your live stream and you can also invite people to join the live broadcast.
For more helpful guides and tutorials, head over to this section.
This is all there is to it, folks. Are you planning to go live on Instagram using your iPhone or Android phone? Share your experience with us in the comments section below.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter