Rockstar announced a new set features that will be making their way to GTA V’s Rockstar Editor. In addition, Rockstar will also introduce a new gameplay feature for GTA Online Freemode, with further details to be revealed at a later date.
GTA V's Rockstar Editor gets updated with a new audio and sound effects library and more
The New Update will include:
- Ambient Audio and Sound Effects Library: Add ambient and atmospheric sound design with a library of audio tracks to help bring your scenes to life or add sound effects from a collection of Foley and other sfx.
- Snapmatic Integration: Now you can export any still frame at a marker point straight to Snapmatic, giving you ultimate freedom when searching for that perfect camera angle.
- Director Mode Updates: An enlarged minimap with location blips to highlight preset locations, the power to freeze chosen time of day settings and the ability to spawn air and water vehicles.
- Copy and Paste Marker Properties: Easily copy and paste your audio settings from any marker to another marker in the clip – adding invaluable efficiency to your go-to editing techniques.
- New Fonts: You’ll now have more style options than ever for your titles and credits — we’re tripling the library of available fonts with new styles.
The music video for NWA's classic track Straight Outta Compton has been recreated in Grand Theft Auto V as the NWA biopic hit cinemas last weekend (14-16 August). NWA's Straight Outta Compton re-imagined inside the world of Grand Theft Auto. Built with GTA V's Rockstar Editor (and Adobe Premiere). YouTuber AnimalRobot created the video using the Rockstar Editor. You can watch the original video below.
We will bring you any new information on any similar projects as well as any news on Grand Theft Auto V as soon as it becomes available.