Greedfall Patch 1 Released for PC; Arriving Shortly for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
Spiders has rolled out the Greedfall patch 1 for PC and has confirmed that the patch will be arriving shortly for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
The first major update for Greedfall rectifies the apparent camera bobbing and adds an option to invert the X-Axis. Also, the patch allows players to change the size of subtitles. We recently covered a PC mod that offered various changes to the game’s camera, including a fix for the camera bobbing, but luckily this has now been addressed through this update.
In addition to the above, this first major update adds a musical fade-out in important death cutscenes and the camera has been moved to offer a better view of cutscenes during some quest dialogues. As with all updates, this patch comes with various other fixes and changes and we’ve included the official PC release notes down below.
Greedfall Patch 1 Release Notes PC
- The size of subtitles can now be changed.
- Camera bobbing rectified: players will have more control over the camera.
- Invert X-Axis option added.
- Several quests have been fixed, among them...
- The quest « The Prince’s Secret », unlocks as intended.
- Trials of Water can now be continued as intended (this issue was based on "The Prince’s Secret" not unlocking properly).
- Vasco’s first personal quest now works properly.
- The Seeds will unlock the sanctuary during the main quest.
- The black box can now be properly opened after following Ruben.
- The Chinese, Portuguese, Polish, and Russian localizations have been improved thanks to players’ feedback.
- Both French and English localizations have received several corrections.
The mage skill "Ranged Shadow Impact" has been modified.
Some aggro areas have been improved.
- Keyboard binding issue is now debugged: most key bindings should be working properly from now on.
- A musical fade-out was added in an important death cutscene.
- The camera has been moved to offer a better view of the scene during some quest dialogues.
Greedfall is available now for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. This patch was said to be released for consoles yesterday, but it seems that PS4 and Xbox players are still waiting for the patch to arrive. We’ve reached out to the developer to verify the release of the console update.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter