If you still haven't shopped for the holiday gifts, there is still time to get them done and have the products delivered in time. Casetify is offering standard and express delivery options for customers in the United States, United Kingdom, European Union, Thailand, Australia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Mexico, Japan, Korea, Canada, Singapore, and some other regions (Dec 8 to 15 is the cutoff for Christmas shipping for most regions).
Social media's most popular accessories maker, Casetify, creates beautiful designs for several phones, laptops, watches, and even Nintendo Switch and Apple AirPods. From basic, no-nonsense phone cases to some of the most fabulous designs and personalization options in the market, the company caters to everyone!
Here are some of the gift ideas from Casetify
Some of the most obvious purchases from Casetify would be phone cases, especially the latest Bounce case that features EcoShock impact-absorption technology for 21.3ft drop protection! But here are some other options that would make for useful and kinda cute gifts this holiday season.
- Get Apple Watch bands for those who are never late:
- For those on the go - 2022's best retro charms keep your phones safe and tethered!
- Festive cases for iPhones, Samsung Galaxy S Series, Galaxy Z Series, Pixels, and other devices (select the correct device on the left panel).
- Customizable laptop sleeves for $45 to $50;
- PVC laptop clutches - customizable and in two sizes and colors for $69 to $79 (these would also make for some cool clutches, not necessarily a carrying case for laptops!)
- Other accessories that make for useful gifts and stocking fillers:
Head over to Casetify for the complete collection available for a number of devices in the Apple, Samsung, and Google ecosystems, and get free worldwide shipping for orders above $35. For specific ideas, check out the team's holiday gift guide.