GameStop Green Monday Sale Offers Deals on CoD: Black Ops Cold War, AC Valhalla, and More
Black Friday 2020 is behind us, as is Cyber Monday, but don’t worry, you still have an opportunity to save as Green Monday is here! Green Monday? Yeah, I’ve never really heard of it either, but GameStop is offering some pretty nice one-day bargains in honor of the last big color-coded sales day of the year. These include deals on games that generally weren’t on sale during Black Friday or Cyber Monday, including Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Call of Duty: Black Ops cold War, and Yakuza: Like a Dragon.
Here are some selected GameStop Green Monday deals available now. Some of these sales will only be available today, so if you see anything you like, jump on it!
- DualShock 4 Controllers - $30
- Xbox One Wireless Controllers - $30
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla - $45
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - $50
- Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time - $40
- Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze - $50
- Ghost of Tsushima - $40
- Marvel's Avengers - $25
- Nioh 2 - $10
- Persona 5 Royal - $25
- Red Dead Redemption 2 - $30
- SnowRunner - $25
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - $30
- Star Wars: Squadrons - $25
- The Last of Us Part II - $30
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - $50
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon - $40
GameStop is also offering a couple other pre-owned game promotions – if you buy two new games priced $50 or more you can get any pre-owned game for free. All pre-owned games priced $30 or less are also half off. In other holiday gaming shopping news, Best Buy will be selling PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S consoles online tomorrow! Get more details on that, right here.
So, are you planning to pick anything up? That Assassin’s Creed Valhalla deal is temping, particularly since Ubisoft is offering a free PS5 upgrade. And hey, you can’t go wrong with Nioh 2 for $10.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter