Flash Official N910VVRU2BOF1 Android 5.0.1 on Galaxy Note 4 – How to
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 has just received a new Android 5.0.1 Lollipop official update from Verizon. Follow this post for more details and the flashing guide.
The latest Android 5.0.1 update for Note 4 brings bug fixes and regular under the hood performance improvements. Only a step more to Android 5.1.1 (which you can experience with our custom ROMs), flash N910VVRU2BOF1 Android 5.0.1 on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to get some lollipop love. Following are some of the details of this latest firmware for Note 4 and the complete guide to update Note 4 to N910VVRU2BOF1 Android 5.0.1 Lollipop manually.
Model name GALAXY Note 4
Country USA (Verizon)
Version Android 5.0.1
Product code VZW
Before you update Galaxy Note 4 to Android 5.0.1 N910VVRU2BOF1:
Please check these prerequisites before going forward to the update guide.
- Download and install USB drivers for Galaxy Note 4 in your computer.
- Make sure to take backup of any important files on your smartphone.
- Enable USB debugging option by pressing Menu > Settings > Applications. Navigate and tap on Developer Options to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled.
- Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 carries more than 70% of charge.
Steps to update Galaxy Note 4 to Android 5.0.1 N910VVRU2BOF1:
Here are the steps to update Galaxy Note 4 to Android 5.0.1 VRU2BOF1:
- Unzip Odin on your computer and install it.
- Unzip firmware zip file in the same folder as Odin.
- Switch your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 off and boot it in Download mode: press and hold Volume Down, Power and Home buttons together.
- Launch Odin on your PC.
- Connect your smartphone with computer. When connected successfully, you will get a message in Odin saying Added!! If you don't receive this message, try a different port or re-install the drivers.
- On your Odin, select files:
- Click on AP / PDA and select the N910VVRU2BOF1 tar.md5 file.
- Make sure to uncheck Re-Partition.
- Click on Start to initiate the update process.
- When Android 5.0.1 update installation is successfully completed, you will get a PASS message on Odin and your Note 4 will reboot.
- Once you see the home screen, you can disconnect your Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
Enjoy the latest build of Lollipop on your beautiful Galaxy Note 4.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter