Fallout 4 High Resolution Textures Pack Mod Receives New 4K/2K Textures for Furniture, Doors and More
The Fallout 4 High Resolution Textures Pack mod has received a set new of new textures for furniture, doors, and more.
The new version of the HQ quality texture mod from creator ‘Valius’ includes new res textures in both 4K and 2K.
Aside from the new textures for furniture and doors, this new version of the mod also includes new textures for matrasses, metal barricades and barrels, city signs.
We’ve included the mod’s change log alongside some screenshots and video down below:
Aug 17th 2018 – Version: 1.2.5
- Added New Textures - All High Tech Metal Panels
- Added New Texture - Bus Stop
- Added New Texture - Diamond City Signs
- Added New Texture - Metal details
- Added New Textures- Metal Barrels (Various)
- Added New Textures - Metal Barricades (Various)
- Added New Texture - Mattress
- Added New Textures - Vault Furniture (Various)
- Added New Textures - Vault Crates
- Added New Texture - Kitchen Table top
- Adjustments to Counter Texture
- Redone Filing Cabinet Textures
- Redone Wooden Doors
- Redone garage furniture
- Redone wooden furniture
- BA2 Format files added
The new version of the Fallout 4 high resolution textures pack can be downloaded through NexusMods.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter