Dungeon of the Endless, Rogue Like Dungeon-Defense Adventure, Available Now on iPad
The iPad is a surprising gaming powerhouse, and it's gaming stable is becoming just a little larger with the release of Dungeon of the Endless from the studio that made Endless Space.
Mobile rogue-like strategy/RPG dungeon crawling at its finest.
Originally released on the PC in October of 2014 Dungeon of the Endless has been reworked completely for the perfect iPad experience. It brings together strategy and RPG's in a dark and dangerous dungeon crawling adventure. You'll have the chance to build and equip your team, gather resources and construct defenses, all while exploring a near infinite number of different dungeons and fighting strange enemies while looking for the planets surface.
“We have worked really hard to capture the essence of the original PC game and bring it to the iPad in a way that reflects the game’s best qualities,”
- Romain de Waubert de Genlis, Creative Director at Amplitude Studios
Dungeon of the Endless Features:
- Smooth iPad touch controls to fight your way out with the tip of your fingers.
- The iPad version includes the “Deep-Freeze” and “Bookworm” PC add-ons.
- A distinct rogue-like do-or-die play-style that encourages the player to look after all of his or her teammates.
- Countless battle scenarios against a brutal horde of hideous monsters.
- Randomly created dungeons for a new experience each time.
- Team creation, management, customization, and combat abilities.
- Technology and resource management abilities including the skillful handling of Dust, Food, Industry, and Science to keep one’s team alive and prepared for battle.
- Module creation to stave off enemy monsters.
- Many exploration paths on the planet of Auriga featuring Endless ruins that provide life-saving technologies.
- Multiple difficulty levels for average and hardcore game players.
Dungeon of the Endless is available on the App Store for $4.99.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter