Apple iOS 7 has been officially released, you can download iOS 7 Firmware for iPhone, iPad and iPod devices via direct download . This is a Live Post and has been updated automatically, thank you for staying tuned. Direct Downloads are now given.
Download iOS 7 Firmware for iPhone, iPad and iPod Devices
Update 5: Direct Downloads are up.
Update 4: If you are experiencing continued Errors you might want to wait for the traffic to die down.
Update 3: Reports of Error Due to Server Overload
Update 2: iTune Update is also Live.
Update 1: OTA (Over the Air Updates) is now live.
Please note that iOS7 is officially released, so you should be able to download it OTA without any manual download necessary. For the others here is how to download iOS 7 Firmware for iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone4, iPhone 4s and iPad Devices :
- iPad (4th generation CDMA)
- iPad (4th generation GSM)
- iPad (4th generation WiFi)
- iPad mini (CDMA)
- iPad mini (GSM)
- iPad mini (WiFi)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi (3rd generation)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for ATT)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for Verizon)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (CDMA) A1429
- iPhone 5 (GSM) A1428
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 4 (GSM Rev A)
- iPhone 4 (GSM)
- iPhone 4 (CDMA)
- iPod touch (5th generation)
You can see the screens here. Check your Apple device by "Search for Updates"
iOS 7 has been launched officially by Apple for iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini and iPod Devices. The new iOS 7 is the first iOS to move away from the "Wet" look that Apple loves so much. Instead it features the more elegant and rather professional looking "flat look" that has received criticism and praise alike from Apple fans all around.
The first thing to do before you attempt any sort of Update is to backup your content asap. Follow these instructions to Backup your content. You can then choose to install the updates via direct download or over the air. The download links have been given above so you can download ios 7 firmware for iPhone, iPad and iPod Devices.
- Plug your iOS device into your primary computer via the provided cable.
- Open iTunes.
- For iTunes 11: In the iTunes window, click the iOS device button on the right.
In the Backups section, click Back Up Now under "Manually Back Up and Restore."
- For iTunes 10.7: Right-click (or Control click) on your iOS device in the iTunes Source list.
Choose Back Up from the iTunes device shortcut menu.
- Allow the backup to complete. You can monitor the status of the backup operation in the iTunes status screen.
— Usman Pirzada (@usmanpirzada) September 18, 2013