Official Google Tasks App for iPhone & Android Now Available [Direct Download Link]
You can now download the official Google Tasks app for Android and iPhone right now. We have the complete details along with the direct download link.
Google Tasks for Android and iPhone Will Help You Get Things Done – Download Today for Your Device
Apart from the Gmail redesign, Google took a major step in bringing its Task app to its own mobile operating system Android as well as the iPhone. Previously, it was only available on the Web as a service and now everyone on mobile can get a taste of it too. For those wondering what the app does, it actually does justice to its name by allowing users to create tasks, sign them off once complete and even create lists. Of course, all of this requires a Google account, something which I’m sure you have by now.
Get more done with Google Tasks. Manage, capture, and edit your tasks from anywhere, at anytime, with to-dos that sync across all your devices. Integrations with Gmail and Google Calendar help you get tasks done—faster.
Quickly capture tasks anywhere
• Create task lists with your most important to-dos
• View, edit, and manage tasks on the go, from any device
• Manage tasks created in Gmail or Calendar on the web from your mobile device
Add details and create subtasks
• Break down your tasks to subtasks
• Add details about the work you need to focus on
• Edit details about any task as your work progresses
View tasks created from emails
• Create a task directly from an email in Gmail
• View your tasks in the side panel of Gmail
• Trace a task back to its source email
Stay on track with due dates and notifications
• Set a due date for every task to help you achieve your goals
• Organize your tasks by date or prioritize using drag-and-drop
• Receive due date notification reminders to keep your tasks on track
Part of G Suite
• Bring Google’s suite of powerful, intelligent apps to your business
• Leverage Google’s AI to bring data insights and analysis to every employee
• Connect with your team seamlessly using one suite: Gmail, Tasks, Calendar & more
As you can see, the app is loaded with a bunch of cool features. And this is just the first version of the app for mobile. Hit the links below and get started immediately.