Download: Beta 6 of iOS 11.2.5 & tvOS 11.2.5 Released
Apple has just released beta 6 of iOS 11.2.5 and tvOS 11.2.5. We will show you how you can download them right now.
Registered Developers Can Now Download iOS 11.2.5 Beta 6 and tvOS 11.2.5 Beta 6.
Apple released macOS High Sierra 10.3.3 Beta 5 yesterday and the company is following it up today with the release of beta 6 of iOS 11.2.5 and tvOS 11.2.5. The update, as usual, is available to download over the air, and you can download it straight away if you have a previous beta installed on one of your devices. If you do not, then you can head over to the Apple Developer Program website, sign in and download the restore images and install using iTunes. But obviously, you'll need a paid membership with Apple in order to access those bits. It costs $99 on an annual basis.
Download iOS 11.2.5 Beta 6 Over the Air.
- Make sure you have more than 50% battery life and connected to WiFi.
- Now launch the Settings app.
- Navigate to General > Software Update.
- Tap on Download and Install when the update shows up.
- Restart your device to complete installation.
Download tvOS 11.2.5 Beta 6 Over the Air.
- Turn on your Apple TV and connect to the Internet using a wired connection or WiFi.
- Launch the Settings app from the home screen.
- Scroll down to System.
- Now select Software Updates.
- Download and install the update and restart your device. That's all.
It won't be long till we see the full and final version of iOS 11.2.5, tvOS 11.2.5, watchOS 4.2.2 and macOS 10.3.3 being seeded to the public. Though they are not big releases by any means, they do come packed with a lot of bug fixes and under the hood changes that improve upon the overall experience for the user.
Does it help speeding up your old iPhone? Well, definitely not.