Disgaea 5 Complete Announced for Nintendo Switch
Join the rebel army and save the Netherworld. Nippon Ichi Software announced that their quirky strategy JRPG, Disgaea 5, is coming to the Nintendo Switch this Spring.
Disgaea 5 has you play a Killia and his rebel army as they take on the menacing Overlord named Void Dark (seriously). Dark is looking to enslave as many Netherworlds as possible for his nefarious needs. Expect to see the trademark humor and over-the-top violence that you've come to expect from Disgaea.
The Switch version includes the original Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance with of it's post-launch DLC in one big package. If you missed out on the game when it released on PlayStation 4, below is a rundown of the game provided Nippon Ichi Software via a press release:
- The complete version of Nintendo Switch: Includes eight additional side-stories – join the past
Disgaea characters for exciting post-game content! Adds seven great characters to your squad
not found in the original retail release including Nisa, Girl Laharl, and more!
- Alliance Attacks: New to the Disgaea series, your relationship with your teammates influences a
new battle system called Alliance Attack. These special moves are only available to main
characters and only when their relationships are appropriately aligned.
- Recruitment: A familiar feature for Disgaea faithful, this system lets you choose from over 40
races and jobs, and identify new party members with the exact traits you desire.
- Revenge Mode: The Revenge Mode empowers your characters with bonus stats when they've
become fed up of their allies being beaten on.
- Explore the Netherworlds: While previous games in the series have shown a glimpse of the
darkness that is the Netherworlds, Disgaea 5 takes you to a myriad of those dark lands.
- Languages: Enjoy English and original Japanese voices, and French and English in-game text!
Disgaea 5 Complete is coming to Nintendo Switch in Spring 2017. It's currently out on PlayStation 4.