Ubisoft Details Day One Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.02; Offers Various Gameplay, Quality & Technical Improvements
Ubisoft has detailed the upcoming day one Assassin’s Creed Odyssey patch 1.02, which will include gameplay, technical and quality improvements.
The game releases in a few days, but is already available for those who pre-ordered the Collector’s Edition. The day one patch will automatically update the game version to 1.02, and we’ve included the release notes for this day one update down below:
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Patch 1.02 Release Notes
- Made Lieutenants scale with the player character for both Boarding and Call To Arms
- Added “Historical Locations” filter to the World Map
- Addressed many “game breakers” that could happen in specific conditions
- Increased diversity in haircuts
- Reduced loading times in various areas including before flashbacks and dialogues
- Reduced occurrence of low-resolution textures on up close NPCs and objects
- General improvement to performance and stability
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey will release for PC, PS4 and Xbox One on October 5.
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter