2020 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle Is Up For A Limited Time Discount Offer – Avail Now
Many students prefer doing their masters in data science. It is a field that is growing exponentially in importance especially because our reliance on data has increased a lot over the years. You don’t have to start looking for colleges now, we have something easier for you. Wccftech is offering a limited time discount offer on the 2020 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle. The offer will expire really soon, so avail it as soon as possible.
2020 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle features
With this bundle you will be able to become a well-equipped data scientist with just a few hours of instruction. Here are highlights of what the 2020 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle has in store for you:
- Introduction to Data Analytics.
- Big Data Hadoop Spark Developer.
- Apache Spark & Scala.
- MongoDB Developer & Administrator
- Big Data Hadoop Administrator
- Data Science with R
- Data Science with Python.
- Machine Learning
- Tableau Desktop 10
- Business Analytics with Excel
- Introduction to Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence for Beginners
- Length of time users can access this course: 1 year
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Downloadable slides for offline viewing
- Updates included
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet access required
All the courses have been designed by experts with years of relevant industry experience. The bundle will allow you to explore data science in depth and will help you acquire the skills that you need to start a lucrative career as a data scientist. In just a few days, you will be able to feel a huge change in your knowledge base. You will not regret investing your time, money and energy on this amazing course bundle. Get the deal now and become an expert right away!
Stay in the loop
GET A DAILY DIGEST OF LATEST TECHNOLOGY NEWS
Straight to your inbox
Subscribe to our newsletter