Without operating systems our computers, mobile devices, robots etc would never be able to run and due to our dependency on these devices the world would be a very different place. Every operating system has very diverse and unique features and each comes with its own drawbacks. This Crash Course Coding bundle is designed to emulate the book, Modern Operating Systems by Andrew S. Tanenbaum. This course will give you full on experience of all the functions associated with operating systems and their interrelationships.
Crash Course Coding bundle features
With this Crash Course Coding bundle you will be able to:
- Access 17 lectures and 6 hours of content 24/7
- Explain the overall objectives and structure of any modern operating system
- Identify the differences and similarities between operating systems
- Describe the functions within an operating system and how they work together
- List what causes many operating system errors and crash conditions
- Explain how to effectively use the more advanced operating system features to improve productivity
- Choose which operating system approach best suits individual situations
This Crash Course Coding bundle is brought to you by GogoTraining. The company has made it a mission to deliver excellence and to unlock consumers’ full potential. They make this possible by partnering with technology masters to create curriculum paths in key technologies. These paths are specially designed so a student of any level can take advantage from them and master different technologies.
Details and Requirements
You can purchase this Crash Course Coding bundle at this site. You can redeem your code within 30 days of product purchase. After purchase you will be able to have lifetime access to the course content. You will also need a good internet connection in order to access the course content via web or mobile streaming. The course bundle does not come with a certificate of completion.