Corsair Announces Vengeance 5180 Gaming PC With RTX 2080, i7 8700 Priced $2399
Corsair a well known and respected brand in PC Gaming peripherals, Memory, Cooling and other enthusiast components has announced today the launch of the first in its new line of fully built gaming PCs, the Corsair 5180, Corsair aims to make the transition from console to PC easier for users who are worried about doing their own build or looking like a certain member of a major tech website who said a swiss army knife was needed to build a PC.
Corsair Jumps Into the Pre-Built Gaming PC Market with Vengeance 5180
Accompanied by award-winning CORSAIR peripherals and their arguably best in class integrated RGB lighting controlled by iCUE software, Vengeance 5180 is the full cutting-edge package for those ready to enter the world of PC gaming.
Powered by a liquid-cooled 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8700 (Non K) Processor, the Vengeance 5180 delivers six-core performance at speeds up to 4.6GHz. This is complemented by state-of-the-art graphics from NVIDIA, with a powerful GeForce RTX 2080 delivering ultra-high frame rates and stunning in-game experiences. Based on NVIDIA’s Turing architecture, the GeForce RTX 2080 employs the most advanced graphics technology available, capable of real-time ray tracing for incredibly realistic lighting that brings games to life like never before.
The Vengeance 5180 also comes equipped with 16GB of Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO performance DDR4 memory, a Corsair K55 RGB Gaming Keyboard, and a Corsair Harpoon RGB Gaming Mouse for some pretty solid peripherals. In total, the Vengeance 5180 boasts 95 customizable RGB LEDs controlled by powerful Corsair iCUE software throughout its compact Micro-ATX cube case, complete with tempered glass side, front and roof panels that offer a full view of the Eastern European nightclub you’ll inevitably make.
Finally it includes a Corsair Hydro H100I Pro, a Corsair 480GB MP M.2 NVMe SSD for fast boot times and a 2TB HDD For all of your games.
- CPU: Intel Core i7-8700
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080
- CPU Cooling: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i PRO
- Motherboard: Intel B360 Chipset
- DRAM: 2x8GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4-2666
- Storage #1: 480GB CORSAIR Force MP300
- Storage #2: 2TB 7200RPM 3.5″ HDD
- PSU: CORSAIR CX750
- Chassis: CORSAIR Crystal 280X RGB
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Keyboard: CORSAIR K55 RGB
- Mouse: CORSAIR Harpoon RGB
- Cooling Fans: 2x CORSAIR LL120 RGB 120mm & 2x CORSAIR LL140 RGB 140mm
- Lighting: 1x CORSAIR RGB Lighting Strip
- iCUE Control: CORSAIR Lighting Node PRO Digital RGB Lighting Controller
- MSRP: $2,399 Exc. tax
For more information you can check out Corsair’s webpage