Bloodstained Ritual Of The Night Switch To Get Major Update On July 15th
Bloodstained Ritual Of The Night is going to get a big update later this month on Nintendo Switch. The update will introduce fixes for some of the most annoying issues plaguing this version of the game.
Among the fixes that will be introduced by the update releasing on July 15th are a fix for the input delay issues, optimization improvements and more. Several quality of life enhancements are also coming with the update.
You can find out everything that will get fixed in Bloodstained Ritual Of The Night by the next update below.
Nintendo Switch (Status—fix being tested)
- The fix is currently in test, the submission date we were working toward has been delayed due to a graphical bug that has reemerged.
- We anticipate testing will be completed by next week, which would mean an ETA of public release during the week of July 15, 2019.
- Map close button has been remapped to standard exit/close button
- Marker button has been changed
- Trail display button has been changed
- Map scroll speed improved
- Zoom in and zoom out improved
- Zoom level retained when reopening the map
- Auto-center when opening the map
- Bug fix: No longer displaying enemies for completed quests
Fixed items getting stuck on walls/geometry
- The functionality of waiting until the item is collected automatically has been left in, in case the issue persists.
- HD Rumble issues in certain areas of the game have been fixed
- Enabled Traditional Chinese language option
- Fixed instances where the game would crash while transitioning between rooms
- Work has been done on the technical "non-visible" side of things to improve input delay, stability, and various optimizations. The teams are continuing to work on these items and we'll have future updates and plans to share soon.
"Iga's Back Pack" DLC
Nintendo Switch (Status—DLC approved, release imminent)
- The DLC has been approved by Nintendo, we're just taking the final steps to make it go live.
Bloodstained Ritual Of The Night is now available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.